Immigrants of “Extraordinary Ability” in the sciences, arts, education, business or sport may obtain an EB-1A Visa and a Green Card without any requirements of having an employer, a job offer or any other business interests in the U.S or abroad, as long as they intend to continue their professional activity in the U.S. and qualify based on meeting at least three out of ten below stated qualifications:
1. You received nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence in your field or profession.
2. You have a membership in an association (in the field) which demands outstanding achievement of members.
3. Articles or other materials have been published about you in major media or professional publications.
4. You have been asked to judge work of others, either individually or on a panel of judges.
5. You have made original contributions in your field – science, art, sport or business.
6. You have been the author of scholarly articles in professional publications or major media.
7. Your work has been displayed at artistic exhibitions or showcases.
8. You have performed a leading or a critical role in distinguished organizations.
9. You have a high salary or other high compensation in comparison to others in the field.
10. You had commercial successes in performing arts.